Fillable Forms can be found at http://iar.ubc.ca/about/resources/
Please keep in your mind that UBC requires all of the original invoices/receipts and boarding passes in order to reimburse your travel expenses. Kindly allow 6- 8 weeks of processing time from the date we receive the completed form(s) and all receipts.
Please submit duly completed and signed IAR Expense Reimbursement Request Form along with the original receipts and boarding passes to :
Yoko Nagao, Finance Assistant
Institute of Asian Research, UBC
251-1855 West Mall, C.K. Choi Building
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2
Here are some important notes for submission of one’s travel grant claim:
- Make sure your information is clearly written
(Address, Name & Employee ID)
- If the incurred expenses are in the currency other than the Canadian $, UBC’s exchange rate will be applied, unless the credit card statement or currency exchange receipt showing the exchange rate is submitted.
- Please make sure to sign at payee signature
- Travel expenses must be incurred for the trip stated in one’s application
- Attach all of the ORIGINAL receipts
- For the airline tickets, E-invoice, E-tickets and original boarding passes are required
- Please fill out the form when you wish to receive reimbursement outside of North America
- If any of the original receipts and boarding passes are missing, please sign the missing receipt form and provide reason for inability to submit the original copies
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problem with the process.